Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Mommy Mornings

         So I wake up as every morning to the sound of mommy, mommy come here. It's a little thing but it is so perfect in it's self. Don't get me wrong I have had plenty of them where that little whisper is a full on yell and on no sleep seems like a wall to the head. Well anyways mornings are kind of routine in my house we get up Dale & Kaid play while I make breakfast. We eat and watch cartoons I will be enjoying a nice cup if coffee to keep my eyes from sewing themselves shut lol. My favorite mornings are the ones where it's kind of gloomy outside, the days when all three of us are in more of a cuddly mood.
       Those mornings you can usually find all three of us parked on the floor in the living room with a big blanket and one of probably three movies "Wreck It Ralph", "Paranorman", or "Nightmare Before Christmas" (If you can't guess these are their favorites). I love those mornings because even for them it seems like the rest of the world melts away and they are just there with me. I treasure that because I know within the next 12 years they are going to think I am the most uncool person in the world.
        However I'm not seeing this morning being one of those, they are still coming off of being sick so they have that pent up energy from being stuck in bed, but that's okay I want them to enjoy running around it's what their supposed to do. I just hope today is better than yesterday and we are that much closer to getting them back to there normal.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment