Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Age Ain't Nothing


                       First off let me start by saying I'm not your typical house wife or SAHM I'm 23 years old, and an aspiring photographer trying to get her studio off the ground. Interested yet? I met my husband when I was 15 and he was 18. I fell for him hard but was the "back burner best friend" at least that is what I assumed. We were instant friends from the moment we spoke and were beyond close for a year when he decided to finally tell me he had feelings for me too. 
                  We dated for just under two years and he proposed, it was very romantic he had asked both my parents for my hand and took me out to dinner where he surprised me by saying "you don't know how much I love you but I think I can give you a pretty good idea" and pulling out the ring to my breathless face. On our third anniversary we became husband and wife. A short two months later we got the most wonderful shock of all a BFP. 
                   You see growing up I always new I wanted to be a mother but through my family medical history and a few bad exams was unsure if I would ever be that blessed.
Next came our first son. Born on January 5, 2011 Dale is a precocious 2 and a half who loves dinosaurs and pizza. He was followed by his little brother Kaid who is my dancing fur ball. (I literally call him monkey because he has a lot of peach fuzz. lol) I am a young mom and wife but I know the choices that were made were right for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment