Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Going Green and Loving It

            So for the past year the husband and I have been on a mission to "green" our lifestyle. We started with cutting down our consumption of foods full of artificial fillers and preservatives. We also adopted organic and all natural meats, as well as all organic produce. After that step we started cleaning out our cleaners and hygiene products and swapping them for their healthier plant based cousins. Now we are beginning to recycle and use reusable grocery bags to further our venture, as well as trying more homeopathic and holistic means of health.
           Our children have loved the changes, the snacks are so tasty and I don't have to worry about whats going into their bodies. I have also noticed a huge switch in the way I myself view the world around me. So I have decided that I am going to make our healthier lifestyle a huge part of the blog to help other young moms see that not only is a green lifestyle good for you and the environment but also good for the wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment