Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Strange Things our LO's do.

             So last night Dale (my two year old) randomly looks at me and says hey mommy I'm weird. I was like what and he starts laughing and running around in a circle. Than he rolls around on the floor with his tongue out laughing. I had no words I was just laughing. Does your LO ever just do or say something that stops you in your tracks and makes you want nothing else to do but chuckle? Dale is kind of the mastermind at this one of his favorite things to do to get mommy to laugh is to move his eyebrows up and down and say hubba hubba than when I laugh he furrows his brow and says not funny.
             I find it amazing how they can put something together completely on the spot just to get a response. How big their imaginations are even in such little bodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment