Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Aches, Pains, and Everything in between.

            So yesterday my samples of vegan massage lotion came in and I was super excited. You see I have a bad back (I know what you're thinking I am only 23) but after having my kids I started to having searing almost paralyzing back spasms that the doctors have yet to diagnose. So to get anything that might allow me to help alleviate any of that pressure is amazing. So far the only natural approach I have had for the pain has been the chiropractor but  though it helped the rest of my back they also were never able to work that part out.
            Do you have pains that you can't find help with? I'm also trying a natural homeopathic muscle gel so I will keep you all posted.


PS
Want to win your own BareFruit apple chips on behalf of the Mommalosiphy blog? Hit the link and try your luck

No comments:

Post a Comment