Saturday, October 5, 2013

The "Crash"

              No not a real crash but the metaphorical one that our LO's ultimately face when sleep has evaded them for too long. Tonight was one of those nights. Dale, and Kaid were getting off being sick last weekend and haven't been themselves. Kaid stayed happy however and embraced being exhausted where as Dale became the total terrorizer known as the napless. Tonight we were supposed be going out but last night when I saw that he was still not his happy self I had to opt out. Luckily he got a visit from his best friend and favorite cousin my adorable niece Delilah today and that definitely helped.
            After hours of play and no nap all day he was done. Done with me, done with his brother, done with this day lol. I tucked him in shut the TV off and turned out the light. Than the melt down ensued. Growls of a wild animal escaped from his chest as he thrashed around repeatedly asking please tv on tv on. Then all of a sudden as quickly as it started there was silence. Okay yes this worried me to know end and I rushed into their room to find him curled up snoring like his father. This a prime example of the "crash". All I can hope is that my little man feels better after a long awaited rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment