Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Decorating Sense?

         What's your decorating style? Are you modern savvy or classically chic? Do you like clean lines or rustic edges? It took me along time to finally fall into my own when it comes to decorating. Most of my house is pretty primitive eclectic I love antiques, and maps I love bringing old things back to life. My master bedroom however is more modern eclectic with very bold statement pieces and dark colors. I still have vintage maps and accessories just not in the same subtext as the rest of the house.
         When me and Richie got married I was only 19 and had only put stuff together for a girls teenage bedroom. I kid you not our bedroom was the ugliest green colors from ceiling to rugs. But I have learned and grown and now am asked all the time to help others with their decorating dilemmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment