Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Been Gone But Have Not Forgotten

         Okay yes I have been gone for a few more days and it has been a running trend these last few weeks but that is because I have hardly had enough time to breathe as of late. Primarily my boys have had me on my toes and on the go. Between Halloween prep, flu shots, family outings, bridal showers, and the unexpected guest I am pooped.
         Do you ever have those months where you feel like you are just there, not meaning out of it but that you don't have time to think between moments. Well at the current state of things that is where I am. I have however gotten some other great eco safe products to try and can not wait to review them for you all. With how patient you all have been with me I think you deserve more than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment