Thursday, October 24, 2013

Vomit, Birthdays, & Grandparents

         I know I know I said I would post more last week but unfortunately I got sick I was down for the count for awhile, and than yesterday was my birthday this old lady turned 23. So now that I have returned from another brief hiatus I would like to talk about grandparents. Not yours but your kids. You know your mom, dad, and the in-laws. I am so grateful that my kids have two sets of doting grandparents.  They are however very very different from each other.
        For example where my mom is the take you out all day and get you whatever you ask grandma my mother in-law is the in the kitchen betty crocker fill you full of cookies grandma.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete